Ceramic HPS is not your standard HPS light. A typical HPS light produces an orange light with a narrow spectral distribution. The Ceramic HPS produces a white light and has a much broader spectrum with an abundance of red spectral energy. The spectral energy of Ceramic HPS is unmatched in the Horticulture market and is only possible through exclusive EYE HORTILUX chemistry.
- Ceramic HID technology
- Emits a clean, white light
- Heavy red spectrum for superior flowering performance
- Checkerboard with DE HPS or use on its own to produce a quality plant without a loss in yield
- Compatible with e-Ballasts that operate at or above 100 kHz
- Operated and tested before packaging
- Glove included with lamp for safe handling
- Full one-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.