Pineapple Express is known for having a very cerebral and focused effect that leaves users feeling alert, energetic and creative. This weed strain also produces an uplifting feeling of happiness although it doesn’t mess around with being either overpowering or too mellow. If you’ve tried Pineapple Express, you know that it is a great choice for daytime use. Some people even find it to be effective for treating depression.
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- Strain: Pineapple Express
- Type: Sativa
- Terpenes: True Terpenes Pineapple Express
- Flavor: Sweet, tropical, cedar, citrus
- Effects: Uplifting, euphoric, energetic accompanied by a soothing sensation
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else 🙂