In Cannabis plants, Granddaddy Purple offers large yields, with nugs that are resinous and dense. This strain is famous for its complex tastes, which are described as something between sweet berries and fresh soil. The vape is equally as powerful, leaving consumers feeling happy and relaxed.
- Strain: Granddaddy Purp
- Effects: Relaxing and Calming.
- Type: Indica Dominant
- Terpenes: GDP From True Terpenes
- Flavor: Granddaddy Purple has a classic Bay Area aroma, often described as a combination of sweet berries and fresh dirt. The strain’s taste is equally as nuanced and deep, with hints of earthy complexity, mingling with sweet berries.
- Effects: GDP’s potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. This potent Indica offers consumers a heavy rush of euphoria that leaves them feeling relaxed and happy. It’s great for winding down at the end of the day or hitting the hay after a long night out. While your thoughts float in a heavenly buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else 🙂